- Scott Township – Home Page
- Scott Township – Police
- Scott Township – Fire
- School District – Chartiers Valley
- The Patch. News from Chartiers Valley
- The Scott Conservancy
- Old St. Luke’s
- The Woodville Plantation House (Neville House)
- Whiskey Rebellion – Friendship Hill National Historical Site
- Whiskey Rebellion – History
Scott Township was 150 years in 2011. It is located in the Chartiers Valley School District within Allegheny County, PA. The Township covers approximately 3.86 miles of hills and valleys in Southwestern PA.
The Chartiers Creek meanders through the Township. From many of the different neighborhoods there are great vistas of Chartiers Valley, which are especially fabulous when the fall leaves are showing off their colors.
The 2010 US Census lists the Township with a population of 17,028.
Scott Township is surrounded by Green Tree Borough, Upper St. Clair Township, Mt. Lebanon Township, Bridgeville Borough, Collier Township, Carnegie Boro, Heidelberg Boro, and the City of Pittsburgh.