- We appreciate your patience and support as we welcome you back to Scott Township Public Library (STPL). All Library patrons are encouraged to wear a mask and practice social distancing. Please note, if you have received a vaccine for COVID-19, you are still encouraged to wear a mask at the Library.
- Browsing is limited to 30 minutes per day. Computer use is limited to one 45-minute session per day. Computers are available on a first come, first served basis.
- Pickup service will remain available until further notice. To schedule a time to pickup materials, call 412-429-5380 during library hours.
- Due to social distancing guidance, library staff may not provide assistance for computers, or to copy, fax, or scan.
- No food or drink will be permitted in the Library.
Donations of used materials are NOW being accepted. STPL will provide a donation receipt, for tax purposes, upon request. The majority of donated items are placed in the Friends of the Library Book Sale which will be held Oct 7-10. Donated materials should be in very good or like new condition. STORExpress has kindly donated storage space from June-December 2021. The Library will need storage space for 2022.