A Look Inside
Our library is not very big: 2,975 sq ft full of books, DVDs, VHSes, Puzzles, CDs, Audio Tapes, Large Print items, and more!
And some days it gets a little noisy: when Story Times are going and often at the Circulation Desk. (The Circulation Desk is in the thick of it all, but just ask us to shush and enjoy the moment: you got to tell a librarian to be quiet!)
A layout of the library is available as a .pdf file which you can print.
We offer a lot to browse through in our little world:
- DVDs for kids, adults and in Hindi for our local Indian population.
- Books, to read or to listen to.
- Music (Jazz, Rock & Roll, Blues and more)
- AARP, ADDitude, Alternative Medicine, American Girl,
- Baby Talk, Barron's, Better Homes & Garden, Black Belt, Business Week,
- Consumers Report, Cookie,
- Direct, Discover,
- Elderhostel, Entertainment Weekly, Everyday with Rachel Ray,
- Family Circle, FamilyFun, Forbes, Fundraising Success,
- Good Housekeeping,
- Homeschooling Today, Horticulture, House Beautiful,
- In These Times, Inc., Information Week,
- Kids Discover, Kiplinger's Personal Finance,
- Ladies' Home Journal,
- Mailbox, Martha Stewart's Living, Mother Jone's, Motor Trend,
- The Nation, National Geographic, National Wildlife, Natural History, New York Review of Books, Newsweek, Nick jr.,
- O: The Oprah Magazine, Outside,
- Parenting, People, Pittsburgh, Popular Mechanics, Popular Photography & Imaging, Popular Science, Psychology Today,
- Rails to Trails,
- Reader's Digest, Real Simple, Redbook, Reminisce, Rolling Stone,
- Science News, Security Technology & Design, Seventeen, Shape, Simple & Delicious, Smithsonian, Sports Illustrated,
- Taste of Home, This Old House, Time, Traditional Home, Training,
- U.S. News & World Report, Upscale,
- Value Line: Small & Mid-Cap, Vanity Fair, Vibe,
- W, The Week, Weight Watchers, We're Living in Funny Times, Woman's Day, Workbench & Working Mother.
- Bridgeville News,
- New York Times,
- Pittsburgh Post Gazette,
- Pittsburgh Tribune Review,
- Pittsburgh Business News,
- Signal Item,
- USA Today, and
- Wall Street Journal.
- And so much more.
- If we don't have it we can get it for you; either from another Library in the county; or via Inter-Library Loan (almost any library in the country!)