Mark Moore, STPL Board President, accepting a very generous donation from Friends of the Library Vice President, Mary Parks at the Volunteer Recognition Party held April 6, 2017.
Our purpose is to support STPL through fundraising and volunteer activities.
Some ideas for support:
- Become a member!
- Volunteer at the annual Book Sale or help throughout the year as we sort and move donated books.
- Help with cultural events.
- Apply for grants for special programs.
- Donate time or goodies for Election Day bake sales. Purchase goodies, too!
- Create flyers and signs to help advertise.
- Annual Book Sale
- Sarris Candy Bar Sales
- Election Day Bake Sales
- Encourage FoL membership
Advocate for STPL Library Purchases:
- Over the years, we have provided the library with much needed supplies, some of those items include: Fax machine, DVDs, NEW Books, Book shelves, Magazines, and Puppets for family area.
The Friends of Scott Township Public Library’s Goal: $8,000 Annual distributed in 2 parts during the year.